Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
To provide assistance and services to guests in order to ensure that their arrival and departure experience is pleasurable and informative.
- This position is responsible for covering overnight bell, valet, and shuttles during the overnight shift (11pm-7am)
- This position is also responsible for assisting in the housekeeping and in room dining departments.
- Complete training of Bellmen and Doormen as directed by the Director of Guest Services.
- Oversees and keeps on order the storage of all guest luggage.
- Ensures the cleanliness of the Bellstand, storage room and the remainder of the Motor Lobby.
- Oversees the Maintenance of all the Bell Carts.
- Maintains an orderly shift log of all Bellstand activities including check-in, check-out, deliveries, luggage storage, mail and message deliveries.
- Responsible for handling all convention-related distributions to guest rooms.
- Greet our guests in friendly, warm manner.
- Maintaining an orderly log of fronts.
- Follow-up check of stored packages.
- Must be over 21 years of age
- Must be a self-motivated individual and customer service oriented
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Flexible schedule; including days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to bend in order to lift heavy items
- Valid CDL with Passenger endorsement preferred
- Candidate must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.