Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Job Fair THIS Saturday, October 5th from 10AM-1PM at The Bretton Woods Ski Area Base Lodge.
Join us for our first ever JOBTOBERFEST - Oktoberfest Themed Job Fair, for Beer Tasting, Food, Raffles, and On-The-Spot Interviews for all our open positions!
Apply online to save time!
The Nursery Attendants will be providing child care and Snowplay activities for children ages 2 months to 5 years old who are enrolled in the Babes in the Woods program.
- Providing the best guest service based on Omni Service Standards.
- Daily set-up, operation and cleanliness of The Babes in the Woods Nursery.
- Able to provide for the of the mental, physical and emotional needs of children ages 2 months-5 years old.
- Understand child development in children ages 2 months to 5 years.
- Capable of selling daily programs in cooperation with Hobbits sales staff.
- Check-in daily reservations with appropriate paperwork.
- Daily activities will include but not be limited to providing and participating in age appropriate activities, toilet assistance, diaper changing, nap time, Snowplay activities and lunch.
- The ability to teach a Snowplay introductory ski lesson for 3 year olds.
- Have a clear understanding of all resort and ski school policies and procedures based on Omni Resorts standards and staff manual.
- Childcare experience preferred.
- Subject to working in a crowded, fast paced environment,
- Qualified candidate must be able to walk/stand for long periods of time.
- Candidate must be comfortable working in extreme weather conditions.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.