Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Job Fair Saturday, November 16th from 10AM - 1PM at The Bretton Woods Ski Area Base Lodge.
Join us for our Bretton Woods Job Fair , for Free Food, Raffles, and On-The-Spot Interviews for all our open positions!
Apply online to save time!
To provide proper training and supervision of all personnel including assistant managers and supervisors. To insure prompt, courteous service in a manner that complies with Omni Food and Beverage standards and company policies and procedures. To ensure the overall success of the restaurant by guest satisfaction surveys and utilizing financial controls.
- To consistently insure the maximum guest satisfaction while dining in the restaurant.
- Pre-meal meeting conducted with service staff on a daily basis.
- Supervision of floor during operation.
- Insure that service personnel follow service protocol including steps of service.
- Monitor timing of guest experience.
- Handle all complaints to the guests' satisfaction.
- Maintain a consistently smooth running operation.
- Make the Front of the House staff weekly schedule.
- Ensure Kitchen, stewarding and cashier staff are on duty as scheduled.
- Ensure the side-stations are fully stocked with equipment.
- All side-work complete and checked out by the manager.
- Making sure the beverage machines are functioning properly.
- Ensure station rotation in seating.
- Assist in seating or service of guests as necessary.
- Coordinate all functions in dining room during service.
- Monitor productivity of service staff.
- Monitor and critique the quality and consistency of the food product.
- Making sure special boards and/or descriptions posted accurately. Finish
- Continuously check food quality and presentation coming from kitchen.
- Maintain food displays during service.
- Monitor guest satisfaction and comments regarding food and service.
- To be familiar with clients so that there is constant recognition of all repeat guests.
- Review reservations on a daily basis and check against the VIP list from the front desk.
- All special attention details handled properly.
- Maintain the physical atmosphere and cleanliness of the restaurant.
- Ensure the staff's uniforms and appearances meet specifications.
- Make sure tabletops are set to specifications, and during service, constantly inspect tabletops, side-stations and tray stands.
- All menus inspected daily by hostess.
- Make sure all equipment in good condition and clean.
- Make sure work areas are being maintained neat, orderly and clean.
- All lights and music adjusted appropriately for each meal period.
- To contribute to the profitability of the restaurant through cost control effectiveness.
- Constantly perform positive up-selling techniques with service staff.
- Expedite table turnover and table resetting. Implement sales promotions and merchandising programs.
- Be familiar with all beverage-related procedures and equipment and assist the cashier when needed.
- Know and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Know emergency procedures (including CPR) and work to prevent accidents.
- Be familiar with and enforce all policies related to liquor liability laws.
- Perform any and all other duties assigned and/or required by management.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Previous Restaurant General Manager Experience required
- Flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Understanding of financial statements and labor productivity
- Extensive experience in high volume resort atmosphere. 4 Diamond Restaurant Management Experience.
- Understanding of Micros and Excel
- Extensive beverage and wine knowledge
- Experience in budget development and execution of financial responsibilities.
- Able to work early mornings and late evenings, as well as weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.