Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Please join us for Housekeeping Open Interview Day on Tuesday, October 1st from 8AM - 7PM! We will be interviewing and making on-the-spot job offers for Part Time, Full Time, Seasonal, and Year Round positions - some Benefit Eligible, and ALL Overtime Eligible!
Check in at the Associate Services Center on bottom floor of the Main Hotel at 310 Mt Washington Hotel Rd, Bretton Woods, NH 03575.
The Lobby Attendant's purpose is to service and maintain the maintenance and upkeep of all floors within the hotel in accordance with Omni Standards.
- To ensure that the hotel lobbies are serviced throughout the week.
- To ensure all areas of F&B Outlets floors are cared for.
- To ensure the floors are cared for in public areas and restrooms.
- To service the Fitness Center/ Indoor Pool and Outdoor Pool area floors & restrooms.
- To service the outdoor pool/cabana area by cleaning the restrooms, public areas, trash removal, and ensuring the floors are well kept and free of debris.
- All lobby area corridors and staircases are kept debris free at all times.
- Keep Dining Room carpets clean.
- Vacuum and clean all lobby lounges and areas as well as guestrooms and guestroom corridors.
- Able to work flexible shifts as well as holidays and weekends.
- Keep veranda clean and swept daily.
- Clean function rooms after an event is completed and set-up has cleared the furniture from the meeting room.
- Be comfortable working outside in extreme weather conditions when servicing the pool/cabana area.
- Must be able to work a flexible scheduling including nights, overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.