Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Job Fair THIS Friday, October 25th from 4PM - 7PM at The Bretton Woods Ski Area Base Lodge.
Join us for our Applications and Appetizers Themed Job Fair, for Free Food, Raffles, and On-The-Spot Interviews for all our open positions!
Apply online to save time!
The Lead Ticket Sellers will be responsible for ticket sales and ensuring ticket sales are administered according to company standards. It may be necessary for a lead ticket seller to work as a ticket seller or a ticket checker throughout the course of employment.
- Assists with training Ticket Sellers and working with the Supervisor and Manager.
- Administers daily ticket sales using ticket computer system (RTP).
- Issues ticket using computer system hardware to print and distribute to guests.
- Frequently assists guests in resolving queries regarding ski ticket and season passes.
- Conducts daily closing cash outs and balancing end of day deposits.
- Scans daily ticket and season pass products using RTP computer system.
- Monitors traffic flow in lift lines and provides direction and crowd control as needed.
- Frequently assists guests in resolving issues regarding ski ticket and season passes including instances of fraud, misuse of ticket and season pass products. Will defer to supervisor in resolving such issues.
- Responsible for signing out and returning ticket scanners at the beginning and end of every business day from the ticket office staff.
- 1 year prior experience as a Ticket Seller is preferred.
- Must provide excellent service to internal and external customers.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be attentive to detail.
- Must have the ability to adapt to unexpected situations.
- Must be able to remain calm and portray a friendly demeanor in stressful situations.
- Must be able to work in a crowded, fast paced environment, long periods of walking and standing, indoor and outdoor, with adverse weather conditions.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and occasional evenings.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.