Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
The Activity Attendant is responsible of all resort activities for guest at the Omni Mount Washington Resort, including overnight, transient, adult, and children. Through the enthusiastic and positive execution of each activity attendants will grow and improve a guest's visit through innovative entertainment and experiences that capture the true spirit of their destination, helping guests discover the soul of the local through a less scripted stay. The Activity Attendant will work in coordination on other projects as assigned with Events Leadership team, with a focus on designing experiences that embrace cultivate the entrepreneurial spirit along with adding value.
- Treats every day like an event, creating positively outrageous experiences for guests of all ages.
- Executes "cruise ship-style" entertainment for both children and adults, taking place both outdoors and indoors, year round.
- Attends to pool during summer season and weekends year round to create exemplarily experience for guests, including folding towels, tidying pool deck, etc.
- Operates the Omni Kids and Babysitting Programs.
- Leads daily Historical Tours
- Follows departmental policies and procedures throughout the guest experience.
- Ensures the guest's experience flows smoothly, and all guests are provided an experience consistent with the quality standards and delivery promises.
- Assists other departments as requested
- Keeps excellent attendance records for activities they are responsible for.
- Using RTP and other POS systems accurately and efficiently.
- Supports the Marketing Department and Activities Concierge Desk by knowing information pertaining to Events & Activities department
Customer Service Responsibilities
- Personally addresses any customer complaints or concerns, insures proper resolution is reached.
- Communicates any event issues to the corporate customer service team including instructions as to how to resolve any complaints.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must provide excellent service to internal and external customers.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be attentive to detail.
- Must have the ability to adapt to unexpected situations.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Must be able to remain calm and portray a friendly demeanor in stressful situations.
- Must be able willing to work in unfavorable weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs and pull and push up to 50lbs.
- Must be available to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.