Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Job Fair Saturday, November 16th from 10AM - 1PM at The Bretton Woods Ski Area Base Lodge.
Join us for our Bretton Woods Job Fair , for Free Food, Raffles, and On-The-Spot Interviews for all our open positions!
Apply online to save time!
To analyze and coordinate all income audit functions in order to and ensure all financial transactions for the day are verified and balanced.
- Timely and accurate preparation of the Daily Revenue Report. 2 pm upload to shared drive.
- Monthly upload of forecast to daily report
- Month-end close, balance and post of revenues to meet corporate deadline.
- Documenting errors made by cash handling associates.
- Assist with guest inquiry volume when applicable.
- Daily balancing of credit card batches settled to posted and received batches.
- Daily allowance review and distribution of report.
- Daily management charge adjustments and posting to cost.
- Daily tracking and posting of select guest and amenity charges.
- Daily tax reconciliation.
- Daily review, balancing and posting of MISC Commissions and receivable accounts.
- Associate's Degree or Equivalent.
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, holidays, and weekends if needed.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Prior accounting or hotel experience preferred.
- Must have an understanding of balance sheets and revenue vs expense accounts.
- Must have working knowledge of general ledger and chart of accounts.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.