Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
The Houseperson's function is to ensure that assigned Housekeeping areas are kept clean and fully stocked. Houseperson's are also responsible for servicing assigned public areas to meet the expectations of the Omni Standards.
- Ensures that assigned linen room closets are stocked at par.
- Empties GRAs linens on an hourly basis or as needed.
- Empties GRAs garbage on an hourly basis or as needed.
- Keeps the chute rooms clean.
- Removes trays from the guest floors.
- Keeps corridors on guest room floors clean.
- Keeps areas by the vending machines clean.
- Moves furniture upon request.
- Completes guest requests.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
Must be able to work well in a group.
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Candidate must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.