Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Job Fair THIS Friday, October 25th from 4PM - 7PM at The Bretton Woods Ski Area Base Lodge.
Join us for our Applications and Appetizers Themed Job Fair, for Free Food, Raffles, and On-The-Spot Interviews for all our open positions!
Apply online to save time!
To create an atmosphere in the Lobby conducive to the prompt and efficient handling of all guests needs.
- Ensure that all arriving and departing guests are treated with maximum courtesy and are served expeditiously.
- Maintain continuous liaison with management, Reservations desk and Housekeeping staff to guarantee that guests are receiving quality services that exceed their expectations.
- Be alert to potential problems and malfunctions of hospitality services and make on-the-spot corrections.
- Participate with other members of management in developing plans to deliver special services to selected targeted markets.
- Provide a "Welcome Call" to guests as required by management.
- Be involved in resolution of as many guests' complaints as possible.
- Must have at least 2 years of supervisory experience and front desk hotel experience.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and resolve issues on the spot.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be available for scheduling based on business demands to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work a 50 hour work week.
- Must have a valid driver's license and an excellent driving record.
- Candidate must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.