Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Job Fair THIS Saturday, October 5th from 10AM-1PM at The Bretton Woods Ski Area Base Lodge.
Join us for our first ever JOBTOBERFEST - Oktoberfest Themed Job Fair, for Beer Tasting, Food, Raffles, and On-The-Spot Interviews for all our open positions!
Apply online to save time!
The Bretton Woods Ski Area is looking for Groomers to join our team! Eligible for overtime pay after 40 hours a week!
- Operate grooming equipment to smooth out snow surface to provide for quality skiing and riding.
- Maintain snow surface in order to ensure snow quality throughout the ski season.
- Receive direction from the Mountain Manager regarding nightly grooming log, ramp maintenance needs, and other grooming needs for the operating shift.
- Perform daily inspections on equipment prior to use to ensure safe operation.
- Responsible for the safe operation of grooming equipment.
- Report any malfunctions immediately to mechanic.
- Responsible for completion of training program and adhering to those standards.
- Must be comfortable operating machinery during extreme weather conditions on a variety of mountain terrain.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Skill in operating heavy machinery including trail grooming equipment.
- Must complete and understand Groomer Training and Certification program.
- Must be willing to adhere to all safety standards.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.