Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Eligible for overtime pay after 40 hours a week here at the Bretton Woods Ski Area!
The Gondola Operator will ensure the loading and unloading ramps are at proper heights, aid in guest loading and unloading, and maintain the proper function of the lift during operation hours.
- Responsible for the daily operation of Gondola or an assigned lift.
- Ensures guest satisfaction for the customer by possessing a general knowledge of the resort, and by acting as a guest services representative.
- Ensures a team environment by being a team player.
- Perform duties such as groom ramps, clear chairs, operate lifts and check tickets.
- Maintains certain standards, i.e., clean chairs, snow covered ramps, as well as smooth operation of the Gondola and lifts.
- Ensuring the cleanliness according to the established standards of the Gondola and Lift Department at all times.
- Prepare daily logs and reports.
- Gondola and lift personnel must be alert and in good physical condition.
- Required to shovel and rake snow on a regular basis.
- Maintain chairs through daily inspections and keep clear of snow and ice.
- Maintain the lift ramps and buildings in a neat and orderly condition.
- Follow all standard procedures for maintaining safe conditions, mechanical operations, weather variables and snow depth.
- Continually respond to guest's needs in a safe manner.
- Report any problems to supervisors while effectively handling routine and emergency matters.
- Service to the guests needs when they are in need of assistance loading and unloading.
- Must be at least 18 years of age per ANSI B77 code regulations.
- Must be able to work outdoors, in varying weather conditions, for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including but not limited to AM and PM shifts, holidays and weekends.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.