Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
This position is responsible for cleaning and maintaining public and associate areas with a special focus on Food and Beverage outlets, in accordance with Omni Standards.
- Cleans associate and public areas.
- Cleans and services associate restrooms.
- Cleans and services certain lobby areas.
- Cleans and services all Food and Beverage outlets including seating and kitchen areas.
- Working knowledge of applicable sanitation standards.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Displays a positive, upbeat and professional demeanor with all guests and associates
- Completion of all assigned duties as directed by the Pm Supervisor, Executive Hskper, Assist Exec Hskper.
- Maintain property to Omni standards as outlined in Rooms Operation Manual
- Responds quickly and urgently to all guest requests
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4 hours in length.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability to reach different floors of the hotel on a timely basis.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.