Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Job Fair Saturday, November 16th from 10AM - 1PM at The Bretton Woods Ski Area Base Lodge.
Join us for our Bretton Woods Job Fair , for Free Food, Raffles, and On-The-Spot Interviews for all our open positions!
Apply online to save time!
The role of the Fabyan's Supervisor is to ensure proper training and supervision of all personnel, to deliver prompt, courteous service in a manner that complies with Omni Food and Beverage standards and company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for assigned shift, assisting in overall management.
- Supervise and coordinate assigned shift.
- Assist in overall supervision of the department as outlined in manager's job description.
- Check staff punctuality.
- Complete environmental checklist for dining room.
- Spot check liquor pars.
- Order daily supplies.
- Hold pre-meal meetings.
- Follow up on established training steps.
- Handle guest comments and complaints.
- Ensure guest satisfaction.
- Stay on the floor during peak hours.
- Communicate with guests and receive feedback.
- Observe, teach, and correct staff's service.
- Monitor each guest experience.
- Examine food preparation.
- Examine beverage presentation.
- Handle any guest complaint.
- Maintain condition of dining room.
- Administrative responsibilities.
- Assist manager in:
- Forecast weekly
- Forecast monthly
- Completing weekly payroll
- Participate in interviewing new employees.
- Prepare maintenance requests and follow-up.
- Complete other assigned duties.
- Cost control
- Monitor food and liquor requisitions
- Monitor food waste.
- Monitor labor and payroll costs.
- Check bar controls, shot glass use, red lining, bottles totally empty.
- Must be familiar with and adhere to all liquor liability laws:
- Dram Shop Act - Prohibiting the sale/service of alcohol to intoxicated guests.
- Prohibiting the sale/service of alcohol to minors.
- Must know emergency procedures (including CPR) and work to prevent accidents.
- Perform any other duties assigned by management.
- Establish positive relationship with resort guests and local patrons.
- Uphold parameters and rules set by manager.
- Knowledge of local events and information.
- Participate and assist manager in all training functions.
- Assist manager in upholding clear communication between both associates and guests.
- Keep manager informed on any circumstances that may have occurred while absent.
- Attend all company meetings in place of manager when absent.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Supervisory experience is preferred.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.