Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Job Fair Saturday, November 16th from 10AM - 1PM at The Bretton Woods Ski Area Base Lodge.
Join us for our Bretton Woods Job Fair , for Free Food, Raffles, and On-The-Spot Interviews for all our open positions!
Apply online to save time!
This position will direct all areas of Human Resource administration including; recruiting, salary administration, associate services, associate benefits, management development/training and labor relations. Provides advice and counsel on all laws affecting the operations in regards to associates.
- Development of strategic recruitment plan for identifying both management level positions and all hourly positions.
- Drive/reinforce the Omni Culture
- Administers the salary administration policies and programs. Reviews and readjusts salary ranges every 12 months; conducts local wage surveys annually; monitors merit increases pools and increases.
- Coordinates management development and associate training. Recommends new programs based on need.
- Oversees associate benefit program administration
- Stays abreast of all Federal and State laws and keeps management advised of changes which affect associate and operations.
- Provides counsel and assistance to all management personnel in regards to associate problems dealing with supervision and administration.
- Conducts annual associate engagement survey in conjunction with corporate personnel.
- Four or more years in HR Management in a four or five diamond property hotel with over 300 Associates.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience. PHR Certification preferred.
- Candidates must demonstrate a proven track record of successfully managing in a upscale hotel environment.
- Proven leadership skills which support an environment of employee growth and development, interdepartmental teamwork and exceptional customer service.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, creative leader who thrives under pressure and is able to perform multiple functions and troubleshoot when needed.
- Must be service and detail oriented; possessing a friendly approachable demeanor and strong problem-solving skills.
- Computer proficiency; to include Microsoft Office and Windows
- The ability to sit and utilize telephone/computer for an extended period.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.