Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
To ensure all guests are greeted and seated in a friendly and courteous manner using appropriate procedures, in accordance with Omni Standards.
• Greet guests when entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service.
• Seat guests by finding a clean, available table, pulling out chairs, and placing clean menu in front of guest.
• Answer phone and record reservations for large parties.
• Control high volume outside of restaurant.
• Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety and well being of guests.
• Assist servers when needed.
• Thank every guest upon departure, invite them to return, and wish them a fond farewell.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be available Friday and Saturday nights
- Must be flexible to include nights, holidays, and weekends
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.