Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Job Fair THIS Saturday, October 5th from 10AM-1PM at The Bretton Woods Ski Area Base Lodge.
Join us for our first ever JOBTOBERFEST - Oktoberfest Themed Job Fair, for Beer Tasting, Food, Raffles, and On-The-Spot Interviews for all our open positions!
Apply online to save time!
This position is responsible for sales and reservations for all ski school sales points and reservation services.
- Provi de the best guest service based on Omni Service Standards.
- Daily set-up, operation and cleanliness of Ski School and Hobbits/ Sales desk and Call center.
- A complete understanding of all Ski School Programs and products and how to sell them to our guest.
- Be able to make cash, credit card transactions.
- Administer daily computer system opening and closing in RTP station.
- Frequently assists guests in resolving queries regarding all departments in the ski area including (but not limited to) lifts, ticket/pass sales, rental/repair services, F&B Outlets, retail, Ski School and Hobbits and Ski Patrol.
- Responsible for distributing information to guests and associates for all aspects of the ski area such as; trail conditions, events and activities, lift opening and closings
- Input of Instructor schedules and making schedule changes in RTP.
- Tracking training for staff training in RTP.
- Administer daily closing cash outs and balancing end of day deposits.
- If you are a trained instructor you may be asked to teach a lesson.
- Have a clear understanding of all resort and ski school policies and procedures based on Omni Resorts standards and staff manual.
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Previous cashier/guest service experience preferred
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.