Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
This position is responsible for sales and reservations for all ski school sales points and reservation services.
- Provi de the best guest service based on Omni Service Standards.
- Daily set-up, operation and cleanliness of Ski School and Hobbits/ Sales desk and Call center.
- A complete understanding of all Ski School Programs and products and how to sell them to our guest.
- Be able to make cash, credit card transactions.
- Administer daily computer system opening and closing in RTP station.
- Frequently assists guests in resolving queries regarding all departments in the ski area including (but not limited to) lifts, ticket/pass sales, rental/repair services, F&B Outlets, retail, Ski School and Hobbits and Ski Patrol.
- Responsible for distributing information to guests and associates for all aspects of the ski area such as; trail conditions, events and activities, lift opening and closings
- Input of Instructor schedules and making schedule changes in RTP.
- Tracking training for staff training in RTP.
- Administer daily closing cash outs and balancing end of day deposits.
- If you are a trained instructor you may be asked to teach a lesson.
- Have a clear understanding of all resort and ski school policies and procedures based on Omni Resorts standards and staff manual.
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Previous cashier/guest service experience preferred
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.