Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Renting Baskets to day guests and storing equipment overnight. Attendant is responsible for collecting payment.
- Knowledge of rental shop options.
- Must have full familiarity with basket check options and prices.
- Must have full knowledge of basket check system.
- Helping customers understand the basket process.
- Use register to collect and process transactions.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the rental supervisor.
- Check any guests' personal equipment and make sure the guest receives a claim ticket.
- Check claim ticket numbers each time a guest accesses a basket.
- Maintain an organized and clean work area.
- Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests using surnames when obtained.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be attentive to detail.
- Must have the ability to adapt to unexpected situations.
- Must be able to remain calm and portray a friendly demeanor in stressful situations.
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and occasional evenings.
- Must provide excellent service to internal and external customers.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.