Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Job Fair THIS Saturday, October 5th from 10AM-1PM at The Bretton Woods Ski Area Base Lodge.
Join us for our first ever JOBTOBERFEST - Oktoberfest Themed Job Fair, for Beer Tasting, Food, Raffles, and On-The-Spot Interviews for all our open positions!
Apply online to save time!
The Base Area Attendant is responsible for maintaining excellent Base Area and Base Lodge appearance.
- Responsible for snow removal, parking of cars, bussing tables, emptying trash and assisting other departments as necessary.
- Ensure guest satisfaction by maintaining Base Area and Base Lodge overall cleanliness and safety.
- Ensure that guests' questions are answered by possessing a general knowledge of the ski area and by acting as a guest services representative.
- Keep the base area and Base Lodge safe by performing general preparation work such as shoveling stairs and walkways, sanding and salting, moving firewood, vacuuming and trash removal.
- Maintain certain standards i.e. clean tables, lockers and counters as well as general cleanliness of the Base Lodge windows, carpet, other equipment and furnishings. Clean stairs, decks, walkways, as well as general cleanliness of the base area and parking lots.
- Ensure cleanliness according to the established standards of the Base Area at all times.
- Cross train in other functions at the Base Lodge to assist during busy periods.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.