Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Job Fair Saturday, November 16th from 10AM - 1PM at The Bretton Woods Ski Area Base Lodge.
Join us for our Bretton Woods Job Fair , for Free Food, Raffles, and On-The-Spot Interviews for all our open positions!
Apply online to save time!
The role of the Banquet Set Up is ensure the function room is set according to guest expectation and Omni Standards. To set up, tear down, and clean all space associated with banquets and conventions.
- Checks Function Rooms Prior to Set-up. Contact Lobby Crew for cleaning if necessary.
- Sets equipment to Daily Work Sheet specifications.
- Provides required amenities, as dictated by Banquet Department Standards.
- Refreshes meeting rooms during meal and coffee breaks.
- Breaks down/flips meeting rooms as soon as possible after end of function.
- Completes Special Projects as directed by department management.
- Moves convention material boxes, programs, etc. from hotel receiving docks, registration areas,
- sleeping rooms, or suites. (In conjunction with Bell Captain & Staff)
- Caring for the equipment.
- Accommodates special customer needs, hanging banners for meetings and food/beverage functions.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.