Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Job Fair Saturday, November 16th from 10AM - 1PM at The Bretton Woods Ski Area Base Lodge.
Join us for our Bretton Woods Job Fair , for Free Food, Raffles, and On-The-Spot Interviews for all our open positions!
Apply online to save time!
This position ensures that all food and beverage service for functions in the banquet department of the hotel are served on time and that all of Omni's professional standards are upheld.
- Perform all Banquet side work as designated by the Banquet Captain and/or Banquet Managers.
- Efficiently and properly perform all service standards.
- Attend to all needs of the guests during functions and function related duties.
- Report to the Banquet Manager any need for housekeeping and/or repairs of and banquet equipment.
- Assist in the upkeep and organization of all liquor liability laws.
- Must be familiar with and adhere to all liquor liability laws.
- Must attend all designated pre-meal meetings.
- Must follow all details as described on Banquet Event Orders (BEO's).
- Must be able to set tables to specifications, carry trays, and have excellent customer service experience.
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work Days, Nights, Weekends, and Holidays.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and stand for the duration of a full-shift.
- Must be TIPS Certified.
- Previous serving experience in a four-star/four-diamond hotel or resort.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.