La Costa Resort and Spa
Nestled among the beautiful coastal foothills of Carlsbad, CA, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is honored as the #1 Wellness Spa by Spa magazine. Omni La Costa's acclaimed restaurants present an updated take on locally inspired cuisine and culinary delights. Steps from your door, world-class accommodations, championship golf and tennis, eight pools and more anxiously wait to welcome your arrival.
Omni La Costa associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Omni La Costa may be your perfect match.
To develop the overall vision and strategy for La Costa Resort and Spa. Implement processes to support the vision, increase revenue and enhance customer service in all areas of La Costa Resort and Spa.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Perform all payroll and labor related functions, administer tips, and manage timesaver.
- Coordinate with Cleaning services and Engineering to ensure that the facility is clean and in working order.
- Coordinate Scheduling of the Front Desk, Supervisor and Rooms Control
- Train, coach, and develop new associates.
- Prepare and administer discipline and coaching.
- Oversee Facial and massage supplies inventories, Purchase Orders and all other applicable reporting.
- Liason with Estheticians - facilitate trainings & meetings
- Manage and log all service recovery issues, research billing problems and comp reports with proper follow up with accounting.
- Ensure revenue generation and expense control in spa to fulfill company expectations as stated in the annual profit plan.
- Oversee scheduling and balancing of the books to ensure appointments are balanced correctly, of lunches and scrub shifts are at appropriate times throughout the day.
- Monitor required levels of guest service, call conversion, call abandonment, and selling skills
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage relationships with vendors and coordinate implementation of vendor services.
- Assist with Strategic Planning, preparation of budgets, forecasts and financial analysis to maintain control of expenses (i.e. Payroll, supplies, etc).
- Facilitate monthly meetings in conjunction with Spa Supervisor and Front Desk Agents
- Ensure all certificates, licenses and accreditation's that are required are current.
- Assist with management of all therapist education and training
- Develop and implement incentive procedures for spa associates
- Perform annual performance reviews.
This brief job profile is to give a general idea of the job and in no way states or implies that these are the only job duties to be performed by the associate in this position. Other duties will be assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES Directly supervises employees in the spa complex, by managing 100-120 spa employees.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of two years in related field with management experience in a high volume spa.
- Experience in hospitality field, flexibility with schedule with evenings and weekend work required.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .