La Costa Resort and Spa
Nestled among the beautiful coastal foothills of Carlsbad, CA, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is honored as the #1 Wellness Spa by Spa magazine. Omni La Costa's acclaimed restaurants present an updated take on locally inspired cuisine and culinary delights. Steps from your door, world-class accommodations, championship golf and tennis, eight pools and more anxiously wait to welcome your arrival.
Omni La Costa associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Omni La Costa may be your perfect match.
To ensure that assigned Room Attendants have an ample supply of linen throughout the day and to maintain hallways.
- Remove soiled linen and trash from assigned room attendant carts (working with 5-7 Room Attendants).
- Keep hallways and areas cleaned (mop tiles, dust fixtures, remove cobwebs, polish elevators, dust hallway furniture, vacuum).
- Clean and empty vacuums once a week, replace belts as needed.
- Keep closets well supplied and organized.
- Ensure cleaning chemicals are level.
- Assist with patio cleaning and move furniture as needed.
- Deliver guest room supplies to linen closets as needed.
- Perform all reasonable duties and assignments as instructed by supervisor or any manager.
- Adhere to all Standards of Conduct as outlined in the Associate Handbook.
This brief job profile is to give a general idea of the job and in no way states or implies that these are the only job duties to be performed by the associate in this position. Other duties will be assigned.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Hotel Expereince preferred
- Okay to work in various weather conditions: extreme heat, cold, rain, sun, etc.
- Must be comfortable in and around pools.
- Must be able to work all weekends and all holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .