La Costa Resort and Spa
Nestled among the beautiful coastal foothills of Carlsbad, CA, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is honored as the #1 Wellness Spa by Spa magazine. Omni La Costa's acclaimed restaurants present an updated take on locally inspired cuisine and culinary delights. Steps from your door, world-class accommodations, championship golf and tennis, eight pools and more anxiously wait to welcome your arrival.
Omni La Costa associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Omni La Costa may be your perfect match.
This is a coordinator position that is crucial to building and maintaining a customer service relationship with the La Costa membership base. The membership relations position will take the lead in communicating with and assisting all members, developing and promoting all member events, programs, and socials needed to support Club operations and membership base. This position will support the promotion of new Membership sales and member retention.
- Responsible for assisting in updating all membership programs Resort Suite, Club Essentials, Filebound and Club directory and any other programs contributing to the membership organization.
- Manage The Club's Social Media and all other publications (Facebook, member newsletter, etc.)
- Responsible for ensuring success of all Club events from planning to implementation.
- Responsible all profit and loss, recap and financial details for member events.
- Position is responsible for creating all BEO with La Costa catering and F&B teams. Working with internal outlets to create menu's, BEO order for all member events & prospective member parties.
- Schedule entertainment for member events, handle vendor agreements, insurance all logistics with membership team.
- Coordinate with membership team to create flyers for events, e-blasts and distribute throughout the property.
- Assist and support and promote and maintain and update Member online calendar.
- Assist with member roster changes for additions and cancellations with membership team. Assist with all reports to help capture clear picture of membership changes and reports.
- Gather information and help support Member e-blast communications/ Club marketing.
- Work with membership team to Establish RSVP lists for member events, confirmation, greet and check in members at Prospective Member Parties. Maintain accurate RSVP lists for club events & ensure attending members are charged correctly to their member accounts.
- Promote the club at local and community events to support new membership sales.
- Relationship skills instrumental in day to day interaction with Members, including casual, business and challenging customer service circumstances.
- Assist in maintenance of Club website - updating weekly as necessary
- Interface with Department Heads to create events, menus, and work through challenges that affect Members.
- Assist in all processes and administrative coordination of For Sale List, Processing membership updates.
- Interface with members and Department Heads to ensure all challenge and concerns from members are addressed and followed up.
This brief job profile is to give a general idea of the job and in no way states or implies that these are the only job duties to be performed by the associate in this position. Other duties will be assigned.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Club, hospitality or event planning experience preferred.
- Ability to work Tuesday-Saturday 9am-5:30pm with occasional overtime when needed.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .