La Costa Resort and Spa
Nestled among the beautiful coastal foothills of Carlsbad, CA, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is honored as the #1 Wellness Spa by Spa magazine. Omni La Costa's acclaimed restaurants present an updated take on locally inspired cuisine and culinary delights. Steps from your door, world-class accommodations, championship golf and tennis, eight pools and more anxiously wait to welcome your arrival.
Omni La Costa associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Omni La Costa may be your perfect match.
To assist with guests' comfort in a courteous and professional manner while performing massage and/or body treatments. Direct all efforts toward guest satisfaction, safety, sanitation, proper technical procedures and spa profit maximization.
- Perform massages and body treatments on guests with professionalism, care and attentiveness to each guest's needs.
- Maintain proper body mechanics and remain attentive to your physical state.
- Consult and recommend products while performing body treatments by thoroughly filling out prescription cards and promoting and selling La Costa Resort and Spa's featured products.
- Demonstrate complete and thorough procedures for setting up and breaking down your assigned treatment room. Assist in the overall cleanliness and organization of the Spa/fitness area.
- Utilize empowerment to satisfy guests on the spot without a hassle. Assist in finding the ultimate cause for guest problems and institute change.
- Utilize exceptional hospitality by picking up guests on time for services and delivering the full time of service to a guest.
- Inform managers of ways to improve:
- Overall operation of the spa and resort
- Working conditions
- Comfort of our guests
- Read massage specific memo book and sign off on important information.
- Thorough knowledge of body treatment products.
- Participating in opening, mid-shift, and closing spa duties.
- Assist in other areas and demonstrate teamwork.
Appropriate Massage license is mandatory
- 500 hours of massage education
- agreement in learning to perform body treatments
- flexibility with schedule (with weekend availability required)
- at least 1 year of massage experience in a professional setting
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .