La Costa Resort and Spa
Nestled among the beautiful coastal foothills of Carlsbad, CA, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is honored as the #1 Wellness Spa by Spa magazine. Omni La Costa's acclaimed restaurants present an updated take on locally inspired cuisine and culinary delights. Steps from your door, world-class accommodations, championship golf and tennis, eight pools and more anxiously wait to welcome your arrival.
Omni La Costa associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Omni La Costa may be your perfect match.
To design, develop and implement marketing campaign initiatives that directly support the resort business goals and positively impact all operating departments, thereby resulting in a profitable return on ownership's investment.
- Departmental budget and strategic plan incorporating advertising and public relations strategies to ensure full maximization of resort-wide revenue potential and media visibility
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, on property, mobile, video and print
- Work with PR agency to develop public relations programs and generate news coverage from local, regional and national media; Develop media materials including press releases for newsworthy announcements to maximize resort and associate visibility.
- Work with advertising agency to develop annual media buying plan to heighten resort visibility and drive revenue
- Lead bi-weekly Marketing Meetings to initiate and manage resort promotional opportunities
- Assist in development and execution of promotions and packages for purpose of filling identified need periods and generating incremental resort revenue.
- Generate concepts for special events and activities to create memorable experiences for guests
- Assist in the achievement of overall resort revenues - specifically rooms, Golf, F&B and Spa.
- Supervise marketing manager and provide guidance and direction on responsibilities related to social media management, website development, e-marketing and collateral development; provide timely performance evaluations
- Effectively control all marketing expenses to ensure optimum operating profit.
- Be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training, coaching and evaluating the performance of Marketing associates.
- Attend required company trainings.
- Champion the Omni/Power of One culture.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a marketing related field is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 8 to 10 years' experience in marketing related role, preferably for a luxury or hospitality brand.
- Previous experience managing or working for public relations/ advertising agency.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong financial skills including budget management and accurate forecasting.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .