The Four-Diamond, award-winning Omni Interlocken Resort welcomes you to a retreat into modern luxury. Nestled against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, this year-round Colorado resort near Denver offers a wealth of on-site amenities. With its stunning panoramic views of the mountains or valley, unmatched luxuries and the essence of snow-capped mountain tranquility, the Omni Interlocken Resort is sure to sweep you off your feet.
The Omni Interlocken Resort's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Interlocken Resort may be your perfect match.
To work closely with Director of Front Office Operations and night staff to ensure maximum Front Office operating efficiency during the evening hours.
- Handle all training with associates to ensure Omni Standards.
- Communicate with all department managers on continuing basis. Especially the communication with Night Audit each evening/morning.
- Handle all guest complaints maintaining a satisfactory impression with the guest on resolving any complaints.
- Be very familiar with the hotel computer system for training maintenance and trouble shooting.
- Complete weekly supply inventories to ensure adequate pars of such.
- Complete rate discrepancy report and make needed changes.
- Block/assign applicable arrivals for the following day; i.e. V.I.P.'s, ESP's, Special Requests, etc.
- Prepare group information sheets.
- Complete check-out with balance report.
- Complete credit check daily.
- Adhere to all Systems & Controls of the Front Office and appropriate areas of responsibilities.
- Assure knowledge and training of Marketing Programs of company and hotel.
- Work closely with the Loyalty Ambassador to ensure all select guests are being tracked and serviced.
- Previous luxury hotel experience is required.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to stand for the entire scheduled shift.
- Customer service oriented, ability to multi-task, detail orientation, and excellent organizational skills needed.
- Four year college degree, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Knowledge of Property Management Systems and related computer programs
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Software.