The Four-Diamond, award-winning Omni Interlocken Resort welcomes you to a retreat into modern luxury. Nestled against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, this year-round Colorado resort near Denver offers a wealth of on-site amenities. With its stunning panoramic views of the mountains or valley, unmatched luxuries and the essence of snow-capped mountain tranquility, the Omni Interlocken Resort is sure to sweep you off your feet.
The Omni Interlocken Resort's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Interlocken Resort may be your perfect match.
Responsible for maintaining the general condition of the property and ensuring all hotel guests, associates and hotel property are maintained in a safe and secure environment during the night shift.
- Be familiar with Omni fire alarm procedures and other emergencies.
- Must act as a first responder in the event of a hotel emergency and be proficient with computers.
- Ideal candidate must be able to handle day-to-day basic engineering problems and assist others.
- Receive direction for house calls via radio and complete maintenance request work orders in a timely manner.
- Respond and attend to hotel alarms.
- Fix plumbing problems such as unclogging drains, plunging/repairing toilets, repairing toilets, leaking spigots, faucets, pipe valves and related equipment.
- Patrol hotel property to ensure the safety of guests and employees and to protect all hotel assets.
- Initiate and follow-up with all investigations of crimes committed against property and persons.
- Assist sick/injured guests or associates ensuring all documentation, reporting and witness statements have been completed within a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate records while performing basic duties including, but not limited to, camera monitoring, shift activity log, codebook and employee/guest interactions.
- Maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive guest or associate issues.
- Assist supervisor or director in checking alarm systems, safety and fire alarm systems and closely monitoring security of building doors, service areas, delivery areas and grounds.
- Assist hotel management in emergency situations by knowing all hotel safety procedures and leading/directing guests and associates to safety.
- This job description is not all inclusive of other job duties or tasks that may be assigned to this position.
- Must be available to work 2 overnights a week Friday - Sunday. Which may include holidays.
- Must possess general maintenance knowledge.
- Candidate must have the knowledge and ability to use the proper equipment to include personal protective equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with guests and associates
- Ability to lift 50lbs or more.
- Must be able to stand and walk for up to 7 hours per shift.
- Must be able to communicate effectively by telephone, email, radio and reporting.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Must be able to reach various areas of the hotel/resort at a rapid pace if necessary.
- First Aid/CPR Certification is preferred. But not required
- Must be able to remain calm and professional during stressful situations.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen to be authorized to drive.
- Must be 21 years or older and possess a valid Colorado driver license.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .