The Four-Diamond, award-winning Omni Interlocken Resort welcomes you to a retreat into modern luxury. Nestled against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, this year-round Colorado resort near Denver offers a wealth of on-site amenities. With its stunning panoramic views of the mountains or valley, unmatched luxuries and the essence of snow-capped mountain tranquility, the Omni Interlocken Resort is sure to sweep you off your feet.
The Omni Interlocken Resort's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Interlocken Resort may be your perfect match.
To provide supervsion of associates in our Meritage restaurant and to provide excellent guest service to all of the guests who dine.
- Manage staff schedule.
- Ensure associates take meal breaks and control overtime.
- Actively participate in menu development process
- Meet deadline for projects and new requests
- Staff training.
- Responsible for product availability for all items.
- Monitor proper sanitation procedures for all kitchen facilities and equipment.
- Keep kitchen clean and organize in day-to day operation
- Ensure Ecosure standards and procedures are maintained
- Ensures that all kitchen equipment is in good working order.
- Direct proper maintenance of all walk-in coolers (rotation of food products and cleanliness).
- Participate and monitor daily food production.
- Monitors safety of staff.
- Conduct meetings with staff to resolve any operation concerns.
- Have clear understanding of department expectations, communicate them to the rest of the associates, and execute them within proper guidelines.
- Check and control prep and inventory lists.
- Maintain food par level.
- Must be available to work weekends
- Minimum 1-2 years upscale casual serving experience
- Must have knowledge of wine, spirits, and beer
- Must have experience in selling and presenting wines
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
- Must be TIPs, CARE, or ServSafe Alcohol and Food Handler certified
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .