The Four-Diamond, award-winning Omni Interlocken Resort welcomes you to a retreat into modern luxury. Nestled against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, this year-round Colorado resort near Denver offers a wealth of on-site amenities. With its stunning panoramic views of the mountains or valley, unmatched luxuries and the essence of snow-capped mountain tranquility, the Omni Interlocken Resort is sure to sweep you off your feet.
The Omni Interlocken Resort's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Interlocken Resort may be your perfect match.
The Massage Therapist is responsible for guest satisfaction in the spa by performing services to the best of their ability and maintaining Omni standards throughout all procedures. This Part-Time position must have the availability to work Saturday and Sunday. We are currently offering a sign- on bonus up to $1,000 for qualified candidates who are able to work every Saturday and Sunday. We offer an hourly pay of $8.08 per hour and a competitive commission structure of 25% off of the service price. In addition, we support work/life balance by offering a flexible schedule. Tuition reimbursement available!
- Provide the very highest quality in terms of treatment and professional concept.
- To work as part of the Spa therapy team to consistently provide the highest possible standard of treatment, creating a sensory journey for guests helping them to rest, relax and regain a sense of balance and harmony in their lives.
- To begin and end treatments at the published time and ensure correct procedures of all treatments are being followed at all times.
- Ensure all equipment and linens etc. are fully stocked on a day to day basis in your treatment room.
- Ensure all inventory levels are accurate so that you are prepared for your day.
- Ensure all guests depart with a completed prescription form after each and every service.
- Strive to consistently produce a minimum of 10% in retail sales per day / week / month.
- Ensure all professional stock is being used in compliance with the PAR levels to assist with reduction in product waste.
- Responsible for setting up the treatment rooms according to procedures, and dispose of laundry on a timely basis.
- Relay with confidence product and service benefit to guests.
- Self motivated.
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency demonstrating the ability to effectively communicate with our associates, members and guests.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality.
- Preferred minimum of 500 massage training or 300 hours of massage training and 1 years of experience at a luxury high-end spa environment.
- State of Colorado License Required.
- Ability to remain calm and organized in a busy environment.
- Able to stand and walk for at least 10 hours per day and squat or bend to lift up to 30 lb. boxes.
- Must be available to work Saturday and Sunday.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .