The Four-Diamond, award-winning Omni Interlocken Resort welcomes you to a retreat into modern luxury. Nestled against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, this year-round Colorado resort near Denver offers a wealth of on-site amenities. With its stunning panoramic views of the mountains or valley, unmatched luxuries and the essence of snow-capped mountain tranquility, the Omni Interlocken Resort is sure to sweep you off your feet.
The Omni Interlocken Resort's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Interlocken Resort may be your perfect match.
To provide deep clean care to guest rooms, ensuring all details of Guest Room are refreshed to the Omni Standard .
- Removal of all bedding (including mattress pads and bed skirts) to be replenish with clean.
- Removal of all terry, to be replenish with clean.
- Removal of shower curtain and liner, to be replenish with clean.
- Rotation of mattress, remove box spring and vacuum underneath and around bed frame.
- Removal of pillows, to be replenish with clean (including closet pillow
- Remove of all glass top from furniture, to ensure detail cleaning of wood furnishing. Edge vacuum around entire room(including bathroom floor)
- Remove all hangers, clean and replace.
- Wipe out all drawers, pull out furniture from wall, wipe down on all sides.
- Check for any maintenance issue-ensure bulbs are 3 way lighting is proper, AC,
- Shampoo carpet
- Clean vents, wipe down walls, doors and frames.
- Replace all paper collate.
- Wipe down all pictures and mirrors.
- Ensure CARE Cart is stocked and well maintained.
- Ensuring proper cleaning procedures are followed.
- Full cleaning of balconies.
- High and low dusting.
- Resetting of furniture.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with fellow associates and guests in person or via a cellular telephone/radio
- Must be able to read and understand daily work assignments
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to push/pull up to 50 pounds frequently.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .