The Four-Diamond, award-winning Omni Interlocken Resort welcomes you to a retreat into modern luxury. Nestled against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, this year-round Colorado resort near Denver offers a wealth of on-site amenities. With its stunning panoramic views of the mountains or valley, unmatched luxuries and the essence of snow-capped mountain tranquility, the Omni Interlocken Resort is sure to sweep you off your feet.
The Omni Interlocken Resort's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Interlocken Resort may be your perfect match.
To wait on tables promptly, courteously and to serve the guest in any way possible.
- Knowledge of WOW service.
- Must have full familiarity with menus.
- Must have full knowledge of beverage offerings.
- Station set-up and breakdown/side-work
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Crocs manager.
- Proper sanitation of tables and silverware.
- Service to guests.
- Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests, using surnames when obtained
- Proper uniform and grooming standards
- Phone procedures and policies
- Cabanas : Pool service
- Detailed Micros report
- Proper bank, pens, guest checks, lighter, wine key.
- Interior of hotel, in all areas of the hotel.
- Exterior of hotel with exposure to weather conditions.
- Minimum 1 -2 years casual serving experience
- Must have wine, beer and spirits knowledge
- Seasonal position that ends in October
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to be on your feet for up to eight hours
- Must be flexible with schedules including weekends and holidays
- Able to communicate effectively with guests and other associates
- Must be able to work in an outdoor environment
Tools and Equipment:
- Serving Trays & Tray Jacks
- Micros Terminals
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .