The Four-Diamond, award-winning Omni Interlocken Resort welcomes you to a retreat into modern luxury. Nestled against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, this year-round Colorado resort near Denver offers a wealth of on-site amenities. With its stunning panoramic views of the mountains or valley, unmatched luxuries and the essence of snow-capped mountain tranquility, the Omni Interlocken Resort is sure to sweep you off your feet.
The Omni Interlocken Resort's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Interlocken Resort may be your perfect match.
To maintain the highest standards possible for guests by insuring quick, efficient and professional food & beverage service throughout the golf course(s).
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Omni standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the resort.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper attire/uniform and name tag when working.
- Greet all guests promptly in a professional and friendly manner.
- Ensures that the resort and golf customer service standards are maintained at an exceptional level.
- Makes a positive contribution to the work environment through presentation of positive attitude, demonstration of cooperation and teamwork, and constructive approach to daily events.
- Comply with all hotel and golf policies and procedures. Demonstrates adherence to the resort's safe practice procedures and makes recommendations to improve safety.
- Maintain knowledge of menu prices and basic beverage knowledge.
- Maintain standard drink mixing procedures, adhering to TABC policies.
- Follows cash handling policies to account for all revenue received.
- Attend all mandatory departmental meetings and training classes as required.
- Stocks beverage cart with food and beverage items daily.
- Operates the beverage cart throughout the golf course. Complete daily cart checks and report any issues to Supervisor.
- Sells food items and beverages to golf players while on the course. Mix beverages upon request.
- Cleans carts at the end of their shift and puts away any remaining stock.
- Adhere to Resort's SOP on safe Driving of a Resort Vehicle (Beverage Cart).
- Maintain daily product par and usage sheets.
- Maintain condition and cleanliness of beverage cart barn.
- Prior knowledge and experience of beverage service and alcoholic drinks is preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must maintain current Alcohl certification.
- Willingness to agree to all terms and conditions of compensation agreement.
- Customer service orientated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, outgoing personality, and ability to work under stress in a fast paced environment.
- Flexibility in hours, including willingness to work weekends and holidays.
- Ability to compute basic arithmetic, specifically in cash handling situations.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Available to work from October through December.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .