The Four-Diamond, award-winning Omni Interlocken Resort welcomes you to a retreat into modern luxury. Nestled against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, this year-round Colorado resort near Denver offers a wealth of on-site amenities. With its stunning panoramic views of the mountains or valley, unmatched luxuries and the essence of snow-capped mountain tranquility, the Omni Interlocken Resort is sure to sweep you off your feet.
The Omni Interlocken Resort's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Interlocken Resort may be your perfect match.
This position is the first welcome to the hotel. Responsible for assisting guest with luggage during arrival and departure, making necessary deliveries to and pick up from guest rooms and transporting guests, hotel packages and parcels.
- Greets guests and escorts them to their rooms. Delivers luggage to room upon check-in and picks up luggage from room upon departure, moving the luggage to storage or the Front Drive. Maintains proper records of deliveries and pick-ups.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints, assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
- Greets all guests passing through lobby and offers them assistance.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Performs shoeshine service; picking up shoes from guest room, cleaning and polishing them and returning them to the guest.
- Drives and parks guest vehicles throughout hotel parking lot, adhering to all traffic regulations, and speed limits, using caution not to damage the vehicle being driven and other vehicles in the vicinity. Yields to pedestrians.
- Opens hotel doors for all guests and gives verbal welcome when not parking or retrieving guest cars.
- Drives house car to various local business and attractions in the immediate vicinity.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have strong communication, presentation, training and organizational skills
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude and performance
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .