The Four-Diamond, award-winning Omni Interlocken Resort welcomes you to a retreat into modern luxury. Nestled against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, this year-round Colorado resort near Denver offers a wealth of on-site amenities. With its stunning panoramic views of the mountains or valley, unmatched luxuries and the essence of snow-capped mountain tranquility, the Omni Interlocken Resort is sure to sweep you off your feet.
The Omni Interlocken Resort's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Interlocken Resort may be your perfect match.
To graciously welcome guests to the hotel offering them assistance with their baggage and directions to the Front Desk, while effectively managing the flow of traffic in and out of the Motor Lobby. The Bellperson is typically the first employee the guest comes in contact with and this initial interaction is vital to the guest's experience.
- Greet guests and welcomes them to the hotel.
- Tags the baggage with the proper claim checks and gives the guest his/her claim ticket for the baggage.
- Unloads the baggage from the car or taxi and brings it inside to the Bellstand.
- Direct guests to the Front Desk.
- Calls taxi for guests as needed.
- Assists the Bell Captain with all luggage storage and retrieval.
- Loads the baggage in the cars or taxis for departing guests, thanking them for choosing our hotel.
- Maintains a clean and orderly appearance of the work area at all times.
- Controls the traffic flow in and out of the Motor Lobby.
- Notifies the Front Desk and Guest Services of VIP arrivals whenever possible. Ensures cleanliness of Guest Service vehicle.
- Reports any maintenance problems with hotel vehicles.
- Transports guests to destinations while adhering to all traffic laws and regulations.
- Loads and unloads guest's luggage, and ensures guests receive the correct luggage. Must have the ability to lift approximately 50 lbs. above the waist.
- When necessary assists with other Guest Service duties such as, delivery of items to guest rooms i.e. luggage, faxes, letters, packages, etc.
- Comply with all other requirements of Omni Hotels and Resorts Motor Vehicle Policy.
- Maintain a valid driver license at all times and a safe driving record as defined in the Motor Vehicle Policy.
- Inform the Associate Services of any changes in my driving record including any automobile accidents within 5 days of a moving violation.
- Valid Colorado driver's license.
- Ability to drive vehicles with automatic transmissions.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to understand and speak basic English in order to communicate with guests and co-workers.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours & walk in a fast-pace.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability and willingness to work outdoors in inclement weather including rain, snow, wind, and extreme heat.
- Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule, including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be willing to subject to a drug screen and MVR background check.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .