The Four-Diamond, award-winning Omni Interlocken Resort welcomes you to a retreat into modern luxury. Nestled against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, this year-round Colorado resort near Denver offers a wealth of on-site amenities. With its stunning panoramic views of the mountains or valley, unmatched luxuries and the essence of snow-capped mountain tranquility, the Omni Interlocken Resort is sure to sweep you off your feet.
The Omni Interlocken Resort's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Interlocken Resort may be your perfect match.
Ensure proper set up of meeting and Banquet facilities by communicating effectively through supervisors to associates and handling guests requests on the floor
- Set up, stock, and maintain meeting rooms
- Refresh meeting rooms during meals and coffee breaks
- Complete final breakdown of meeting room
- Clean and return equipment to proper location
- Must be able to follow instructions on the Banquet Event Order
- Assist other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests
- Inspects each function room prior to, and during breaks to insure that all requirements reflected on the daily worksheets are met.
- Minimum 6-months supervisory experience required.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a hotel, organizing and setting up meeting rooms for special functions.
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50lbs and have a great team work attitude.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts, including evenings/nights, weekends and holidays.
- Promptness in attendance is a must.
- Banquet set-up experience preferred; must have organizational skills; able to work well with others
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .