Cisco provides one of the industry's most comprehensive advanced threat protection portfolios of products and solutions. Our threat-centric and operational approach to security reduces complexity, while providing superior visibility, continuous control, and advanced threat protection across the extended network and the entire attack continuum.
Who You’ll Work With
The Security Business Group is looking to hire an experienced Automation Developer to join the AnyConnect Team. Join a dynamic team that has deployed products on over 130 million of the latest devices including iPhone, Android, and Windows Phone.
What You’ll Do
* Define, design, and develop detailed test plans for mobile and desktop clients
* Discover defects and drive them through resolution
* Work well in a team environment, be highly self-motivated, and be willing to learn new skills and product features
* Actively participate in and contribute to discussions pertaining to test architecture, roadmap, and scoping
* Work collaboratively with other groups such as development, escalation, documentation, and marketing teams
* Provide leadership, mentoring, and technical guidance to other engineers
* Creation and continual enhancement of automated test suites using Python, Java, or similar languages
* Troubleshoot issues related to the entire protocol stack
Who You Are
* You are enthusiastic about finding defects and improving the quality of the product.
* Have a MSEE/CS combined with 4+ years of related experience, or BSEE/CS combined with 7+ years experience in software quality assurance.
* Have practical working knowledge of software testing methodology
* iOS and/or Android experience
* Desktop experience with Windows, MacOS, and Linux
* You have superb communication skills
* Proficient with networking protocols and security
* Experience with test automation frameworks
* Experience in testing VPN clients, firewalls, or other network security products
* Knowledgeable in TCP/IP and networking protocols
* Secure coding and encryption protocol experience a plus
* Experience with performance, regression testing, and automation tools
* Candidate should have a solid understanding of security concepts such as SSL, Digital Certificates, code signing, etc.
* Agile development process experience
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world-changing? Be you, with us!