Bottling Controls Technician
Job Id: 6719
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Preserve bottling equipment and associated infrastructure, including hardware, PLCS, and line synchronization.
- Advance bottling line efficiency through changes to automated controls
- Troubleshooting, adjusting, and repairing packaging machinery that demonstrates literacy and required sophistication to manage PLC environments
- Install and program electronic controls: i.e., VFD's, HMI's, PLC's
- Install wiring for new equipment
- Give support to production line staff to ensure efficient daily operational efficiencies
- Oversee backup programs of all PLC bottling line programs
- Train new PLC technicians
- Ability to setup and modify parameters in vision inspection systems
- Conduct bottling line changeovers, adjustments, synchronization of equipment, and equipment up-time.
- Assembly and installation production machinery, tooling, conveyor systems, storage racks and tanks.
- Preventive and tactical maintenance.
- General housekeeping procedures including sweeping, machine and tool cleaning.
- Carry out on-going assessment of safety and operational procedures.
- Track Bottling Line SOPs.
- Adhere to safety and operational procedures and comply to OSHA regulatory requirements.
- 3 -4 years of experience
- Previous experience with production line changeovers and machine electrical experience preferred.
- Experience on the operation and maintenance of pressure fillers is a plus
- Proficient reading schematics
- Strong Mechanical aptitude
- Strong communication/organization skills
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.