A career in finance at Liberty Mutual is more than just balancing assets and liabilities. You'll be using innovative tools and problem-solving skills to fuel your growth and success—and ours.
We’re dedicated to helping industry-leading finance talent realize their dreams—straight out of college. Sound like you? Read on!
Here’s an internship that’s very taxing—and in a good way!
During the 10-to12-week Corporate Taxation Internship at Liberty Mutual, you’ll build a broad, yet deep knowledge base of finance and taxation in the context of the insurance industry.
You’ll work as part of a close-knit team of versed professionals on a wide array of projects, including the timely filing of tax returns and other compliance assignments and the analysis of financial data to support tax accounting records.
Best of all, at the close of the three-month period of hands-on training, you’ll have the opportunity to explore full-time employment with Liberty Mutual, a global Fortune 100 company.
What you’ve got
* You have 0-2 years of professional experience.
* You are working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Accounting with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
* You must have permanent work authorization in the United States.
* You are detail-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
* You possess strong interpersonal, communication, organizational, and leadership skills.
* You have experience with technical programs, including a strong working knowledge of Excel.
* You must be able to commit to a full-time, 10-to-12-week internship program
**Job:** **Finance & Accounting*
**Title:** *Corporate Taxation Internship - Boston, MA or Seattle, WA (Summer 2021)*
**Requisition ID:** *115036*
**Other Locations:** *US-WA-Seattle*