Parker House Hotel
As you pass through the sculpted bronze doors of this luxury Boston hotel, you will be enveloped by the timeless beauty that has made the Omni Parker House a landmark since 1855. Experience the perfect blend of modern amenities and historic charm at America's oldest continuously-operating hotel.Located on the Freedom Trail, guests enjoy grand views of historic downtown Boston, distinguished décor and thoughtful amenities that are evident in every striking detail in each of the 551 luxurious guest rooms. Walk to Beacon Hill, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Quincy Market, the Financial District, shopping and more. Just 2.5 miles (10-15 minutes) from Logan International Airport. Come join us and our family and create your own history as an employee of this historic property.
To maintain the highest standards possible for the guest by insuring quick, efficient, and professional busser services.
- Must have complete knowledge of service times and menu.
- Must have complete knowledge of floor plan, table numbers, and seat numbers.
- Responsible for verifying complete order on ticket to food on cold line and hot line.
- Deliver food to correct tables according to ticket, floor plan, and seat numbers.
- Always inquire if additional service is needed from guests upon delivery and inform server or manager.
- Responsible for set-up of expo line with items specified in side work.
- Must consult with supervisor on any food delivery difficulty.
- Must minimize breakage.
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions.
- Set up and breakdown of breakfast buffet according to time allotted.
- Maintenance and replenishment of breakfast buffet items. Ensure items are full at all times, clean and presentable.
- Securing all breakfast vehicles such as platters, butter dishes, bread knives as directed by manager or posted in side work.
- Placing and receiving warehouse order daily and ensuring proper par levels of product
- Ensuring all products are within date and using the FIFO (First In, First Out) method of storage.
- Exposure to extreme temperatures and weather conditions.
- Exposure to Food and Beverage hazardous cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to food items and beverages.
- Minimum 1 year busser experience.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance.
- Must have valid TIPS certification.
- Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .