At Givens, your work is more than just a job, it is a calling. As a Givens team member, you will have an opportunity to impact our residents lives, develop close and meaningful relationships, and feel the value that you bring each and every day!
We are actively recruiting for a Temporary Part-Time (16-20 hour weeks) Healthcare Receptionist at Givens Highland Farms! This team member will provide professional administrative support to the Health Services Director, Director of Nursing, and HCC Business office. Duties will include, but are not limited to the following: providing support to the Healthcare Center, organizing direct mailings, as needed, and assisting with production and distribution of periodic resident newsletters, flyers, etc. This position is not insurance eligible.
Team Member Benefits:
- You are welcome to enjoy our miles of hiking trails and outdoor areas;
- Meal discounts on campus;
- Yearly campus family events (vary at each location);
- Access to Wellness initiatives, programs, and fairs;
- Discounts and perks with local area businesses;
- 22% Verizon plan discounts;
- Employee appreciation events;
- Access to Health management program if insured by Givens;
- Yearly training and professional development opportunities;
- Annual Company Picnic;
- And many more!