At Givens, your work is more than just a job, it is a calling. As a Givens team member, you will have an opportunity to impact our residents lives, develop close and meaningful relationships, and feel the value that you bring each and every day!
We are actively recruiting a deli cook here at Givens Highland Farms! Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: reporting to assigned work area per work schedule, and providing meal services to the residents and employees. The preferred candidate will have experience in a high paced kitchen environment and have knowledge on how to prepare made to order breakfast foods as well as sandwiches, burgers, wraps, etc. The successful candidate will have an exemplary work ethic, an eagerness to learn, and be willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
Team Member Benefits
Full-time and part-time positions qualify for benefits which include: two major medical health insurance plans that include dental and vision care, paid time off accrual, 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching of employee contribution, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, short-term disability insurance, long term disability insurance, AFLAC insurance products, Lincoln Life insurance products, uniform allowance (certain departments), and educational assistance.
- You are welcome to enjoy our miles of hiking trails and outdoor areas;
- Meal discounts on campus;
- Yearly campus family events (vary at each location);
- Access to Wellness initiatives, programs, and fairs;
- Discounts and perks with local area businesses;
- 22% Verizon plan discounts;
- Employee appreciation events;
- Access to Health management program if insured by Givens;
- Yearly training and professional development opportunities;
- Annual Company Picnic;
- And many more!