At Givens, your work is more than just a job, it is a calling. As a Givens team member, you will have an opportunity to impact our residents lives, develop close and meaningful relationships, and feel the value that you bring each and every day!
We are actively recruiting for a CNA here at Givens Highland Farms! Hours are 7:00am-7:00pm, every other weekend required. The primary purpose of these positions is to perform various duties assisting professional nurses in the care of residents in accordance with established methods and procedures of Givens Highland Farms to ensure the highest degree of quality of care can be provided to our residents at all times. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to: transferring and transporting residents, following care plans, assisting residents with dressing and undressing, assisting with feeding, proper use of body mechanics and gait belt, etc. The preferred candidate will have completed the Certified Nursing Assistant Training course from an approved program, will have current listing with the Division of Facility Services Registry, current CPR/Heimlich maneuver certification.
Team Member Benefits:
Full-time and part-time positions qualify for benefits which include: two major medical health insurance plans that include dental and vision care, paid time off accrual, 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching of employee contribution, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, short-term disability insurance, long term disability insurance, AFLAC insurance products, Lincoln Life insurance products, uniform allowance (certain departments), and educational assistance.
- You are welcome to enjoy our miles of hiking trails and outdoor areas;
- Meal discounts on campus;
- Yearly campus family events (vary at each location);
- Access to Wellness initiatives, programs, and fairs;
- Discounts and perks with local area businesses;
- 22% Verizon plan discounts;
- Employee appreciation events;
- Access to Health management program if insured by Givens;
- Yearly training and professional development opportunities;
- Annual Company Picnic;
- And many more!