Meta Platforms, Inc. (Meta), formerly known as Facebook Inc., builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps and services like Messenger, Instagram, WhatsApp, and Novi further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. To apply, click “Apply to Job” online on this web page.
Program Manager, Supply Chain Responsibilities:
1. Engage with business stakeholders, by partnering with the operations leads and strategic Subject Matter Experts, to understand their strategic objectives, initiatives, pain points and needs for transforming their supply chain.
2. Partner with IT and other teams to develop an E2E Go Forward solutions architecture that integrate across Meta, to address the business priorities.
3. Develop, maintain and evolve a related Supply Chain roadmap that best suites business priorities while enabling the Go Forward architecture.
4. Lead implementation programs, ensuring quality delivery and expected outcomes, including gathering of business requirements, development of process flows, high level solution design, training and change management.
5. Monitor programs and projects outcome and retrofit into road-mapping and stakeholders’ priorities.
6. Build consensus and alignment across different business models.
7. Telecommute from anywhere in the U.S. permitted (remote work benefit).
8. Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial and Systems Engineering, or a related field and 24 months of experience in the job offered or in a related occupation. Experience must include 24 months in each of the following skills and technologies:
9. End-to-end supply chain solutions architecture, across technology stacks (Custom, out of the shelf) and suites (ERPs, Planning solutions, PLM solutions, e-Procurement and e-Sourcing)
10. Defining, implementing, and deploying Supply Chain solutions (process and business models, tools, management of change) across Supply Chain functions (Forecasting, Planning, Order Fulfillment, Procurement, Logistics, Master Data Management, source-to-pay) and across industries
11. Monitoring programs and projects outcome and retrofitting into road-mapping and stakeholders’ priorities
12. Developing and implementing roadmaps.
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.