Meta is hiring ASIC EDA Infrastructure Engineers within our Infrastructure ASIC organization. We are looking for individuals with experience in EDA flow and methodology, CAD/automation and ASIC infrastructure to build efficient System on Chip (SoC) and IP for data center applications.
ASIC Engineer, EDA Infrastructure Responsibilities:
1. Front End implementation flow development and support
2. Physical Design implementation flow development and support
3. RTL2GDS flow development and support
4. Internal tools development and automation to help improve productivity across ASIC design cycles including but not limited to RTL generation tools, memory selection automation, register generation, filelist generation
5. Work with EDA vendors on new tools/technology and new features evaluation and adoption
6. Manage the internal EDA license requests, installation and license forecast as well as EDA tool installation and maintenance
7. Work with internal infrastructure team on compute grid, storage management and job scheduling architecture, efficiency and maintenance
8. Work with internal infrastructure team on adapting FB infrastructure to ASIC design solutions, including but not limited to Source Control Management, Continuous Integration, data management and reporting
9. Knowledge of front-end and back-end ASIC tools and flows
10. Experience with RTL design using SystemVerilog or other HDL
11. Experience with EDA tools and scripting languages (Python, Tcl) used to build tools and flows for complex environments
12. Experience with ASIC EDA infrastructure (compute, storage, job scheduling) management, maintenance and support
13. Experience with developing and supporting solutions for ASIC design environment and infrastructure
14. Experience with communicating across functional internal teams and with vendors
15. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
16. Experience setting up EDA infrastructure from scratch
17. User experience and customer oriented solutions
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.