Bedford Springs Resort
Join our award-winning team of associates at the luxurious and exquisite Omni Bedford Springs Resort. More than just a sought-after destination for travelers worldwide, the Bedford Springs Resort flawlessly combines a rich history and historic charm with all of the modern conveniences one would expect from a four-diamond hotel property. After undergoing a $120 million restoration in 2007, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort offers unparalleled service and amenities to thousands of travelers each year.
Our Omni Bedford Springs associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort may be your perfect match.
The Server will be responsible for providing prompt, courteous service for the guest.
- Knowledge of fine dining service.
- Must have full familiarity with menus - upselling.
- Must have full knowledge of beverage offerings.
- Station set-up and breakdown/side-work.
- To polish and clean the water glasses in his/her assigned station before opening hours.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the restaurant manager.
- Service to guests - exceed guest expectations.
- Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests, using surnames when obtained.
- Being a team player.
HOTEL SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS:
- Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Assist in other departments as needed
- Attend monthly departmental meetings
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years restaurant experience.
- High volume experience.
- Good food and service knowledge.
- Extensive wine knowledge.
- Pleasant personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic wine knowledge