Bedford Springs Resort
Join our award-winning team of associates at the luxurious and exquisite Omni Bedford Springs Resort. More than just a sought-after destination for travelers worldwide, the Bedford Springs Resort flawlessly combines a rich history and historic charm with all of the modern conveniences one would expect from a four-diamond hotel property. After undergoing a $120 million restoration in 2007, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort offers unparalleled service and amenities to thousands of travelers each year.
Our Omni Bedford Springs associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort may be your perfect match.
To assist servers in any way possible to ensure proper, prompt, and courteous service to all guests
- Knowledge of fine dining/ upscale service/ serving specifics
- Must have knowledge of all food menus offerings.
- Must have strong communications skills.
- Station set-up.
- Stock needed supplies in side stations.
- Get ice supply for side stations.
- Dust all tables to include table legs.
- Pick-up linen from laundry
- Check off and pick-up storeroom supplies
- Set tables with clean, pressed linen, china, silver, and glassware
- Ensure furniture and floors are clean and arranged according to specifications
- Assist servers during meal period
- Remove any extra settings
- Coffee maker/urn, cappuccino machine, beverage machines, trays, dishware, silverware, glassware
- Reach-in cooler is clean and organize.
- Interior of hotel, in the restaurant, and kitchen. Exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Exterior of Hotel with exposure to weather conditions.
- Exposure to Food and Beverage hazardous cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to food items and beverages.