Bedford Springs Resort
Join our award-winning team of associates at the luxurious and exquisite Omni Bedford Springs Resort. More than just a sought-after destination for travelers worldwide, the Bedford Springs Resort flawlessly combines a rich history and historic charm with all of the modern conveniences one would expect from a four-diamond hotel property. After undergoing a $120 million restoration in 2007, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort offers unparalleled service and amenities to thousands of travelers each year.
Our Omni Bedford Springs associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort may be your perfect match.
To assist servers in any way possible to ensure proper, prompt and courteous service to all guests.
- Stock needed supplies in side stands.
- Assist servers during meal period.
- Polish silverware and glasses.
- Clean and reset tables.
- Dirty dishes back to the kitchen in a timely manner.
- Ensure bar is stocked with glasses, etc.
HOTEL SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS:
- Provide a high level of service under stressful conditions.
- Ensure all stemware on tables are polished to standards.
- All back of house areas are clean before leaving for the night.
- Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Assist in other departments as needed
- Attend monthly departmental meetings
- High school student or equivalent experience/training.
- Interact well with others.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Service oriented.
- TIPS® certification required.