Bedford Springs Resort
Join our award-winning team of associates at the luxurious and exquisite Omni Bedford Springs Resort. More than just a sought-after destination for travelers worldwide, the Bedford Springs Resort flawlessly combines a rich history and historic charm with all of the modern conveniences one would expect from a four-diamond hotel property. After undergoing a $120 million restoration in 2007, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort offers unparalleled service and amenities to thousands of travelers each year.
Our Omni Bedford Springs associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort may be your perfect match.
The Retail supervisor will spend time in the shops to assist customers with their purchases, as well as work closely with the retail manager to ensure the retail department is running smoothly on all levels. Primarily responsible for assisting the retail manager to lead and develop a cohesive retail team. The supervisor will work with the manager to communicate crucial resort knowledge and pertinent departmental procedures. In the event that the retail manager is out, the supervisor will fill in helping with scheduling and ordering
- Assist the manager to lead, develop, train, and maintain a cohesive retail staff.
- Assist in receiving merchandise in a timely manner.
- Assist in maintaining proper levels of inventory stock and departmental supplies.
- Assist the retail manager in conducting inventory and month end reports
- Help to ensure the shops appearance is rotated on a timely basis to keep it fresh and up to date with the changing seasons.
- Help to maintaining tidy and efficient stockrooms.
- Spend time as needed in Harriet Lane's & Bedford Market to assist customers and associates with merchandise transactions.
- Help to ensure the computers and software systems are running properly.
- Comply with property policies and procedures.
- Communicate daily with staff and other departments in regard to duties and activities.
- Responsible for department and equipment cleanliness, safety and appearance.
- Respond to any reasonable task requested by the General Manger.
Spends most of the time indoors.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- College degree preferred.
- Resort facility / operation background.
- Computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively on all levels.