Bedford Springs Resort
Join our award-winning team of associates at the luxurious and exquisite Omni Bedford Springs Resort. More than just a sought-after destination for travelers worldwide, the Bedford Springs Resort flawlessly combines a rich history and historic charm with all of the modern conveniences one would expect from a four-diamond hotel property. After undergoing a $120 million restoration in 2007, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort offers unparalleled service and amenities to thousands of travelers each year.
Our Omni Bedford Springs associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort may be your perfect match.
The Retail Sales Agent will be responsible for giving the highest guest service, maintaining the gift shop in an appealing manner, and creating a positive atmosphere while dealing with customers and fellow associates.
- Enthusiastic greeting of guests (by name if possible)
- Answer phones in a courteous and professional manner
- Utilize the Micros POS system (Sales of Merchandise)
- Maintain working knowledge of the resort and items available to guests
- Render professional advice, opinions, assistance, and services as required.
- Assist in presentation of gift shop
- Assist Retail Manager with any inventory counts.
- Maintain and balance daily cash register.
- Display conduct in an appropriate manner at all times in accordance with the Omni Hotels
HOTEL SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS:
- Must be able to operate the POS, telephone and radio communication
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all departments.
- Must be knowledgeable about activities in the resort.
- Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Assist in other departments as needed
- Attend monthly departmental meetings
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to work weekends
- Knowledge of property and surrounding area