Bedford Springs Resort
Join our award-winning team of associates at the luxurious and exquisite Omni Bedford Springs Resort. More than just a sought-after destination for travelers worldwide, the Bedford Springs Resort flawlessly combines a rich history and historic charm with all of the modern conveniences one would expect from a four-diamond hotel property. After undergoing a $120 million restoration in 2007, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort offers unparalleled service and amenities to thousands of travelers each year.
Our Omni Bedford Springs associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort may be your perfect match.
The Production Cook will be responsible for following the instructions and guidelines outlined by the Chef or Lead cook for the shift. Assist with production and prep work as needed.
- Check daily production sheets and check with Chef or lead cook as to daily work need.
- Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame.
- Prepares food items according to specific standards.
- Timely execution of all meal functions.
- Maintain a high level of sanitation, safety and food quality
- Maintain a superior level of professionalism
- Knowledge of standard procedures
- Knowledge of kitchens and storage areas
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests, management and staff
- Must understand and comply with house policies and procedures, job description, chemical labels and other instructions
- Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Assist in other departments as needed
- Attend monthly departmental meetings
- Cooking utensils and equipment
- Pots and pants
- Dishware, silverware, glassware
- Food slicing machines
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of food service required
- Excellent customer service skills